LifeTime Wood Treatment - sustainable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly
Why use LifeTime Wood Treatment®?
For years contractors and homeowners have reluctantly used toxic applications to help maintain wood believing that there was no other safe alternative. Finally, an alternative is available.
Using a secret recipe handed down through three generations of European woodcrafters, this product has been used on outdoor wood for over 60 years. No toxic chemicals! Unlike some wood stains, LifeTime® contains no poisons or toxic ingredients. Friendly to plants, animals, and people, LifeTime® can be used in direct contact with garden soil without any toxic effect. By using this economical and environment-friendly wood treatment product, you make a positive statement about conserving your environment.
Using LifeTime® will make your day and here's why:
- Leaves no harmful residue in soil or water
- Proudly manufactured in Canada using sustainable resources
- One easy application lasts a LifeTime® with no maintenance
- In use for over 60 years with proven results
- Safe for use in gardens
- Safe for children and play areas
- Can be safely used indoors too
- Ideal for decks, posts, log homes, sheds, doors, aging, graying and more
- Apply with brush, roller, spray or by dipping
- 1 gallon covers 150-200 square feet and 5 gallons cover 750-1,000 square feet
- LifeTime Wood treatment can be applied in any weather, down to 32 degrees F
- Powder concentrate is light and easy to ship with indefinite shelf life
- No waste - mix only what you need, or store solution indefinitely
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed